Sheet Pan Fajitas make for a great and quick recipe. This recipe performs fairly well when it comes to dinner. Also, the level of nutrition that comes along with Sheet Pan Fajitas is enormous, thus making sure that you end up with a loaded dinner in all aspects including flavour. You can trade steak for lamb or chicken if you desire. This recipe allows you the freedom of not having to marinate the meat. This is especially helpful when saving time is a priority. Moreover, as the name suggests, this recipe only involves cooking on one sheet pan, indicating that you do not have to spend much time on clean-up. Here, we begin with the recipe.
The time required and other details:
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas is easy to pull off and radiates good vibes on your platter in less than an hour. It takes about 25 minutes to prepare the items for this recipe. About 15-20 minutes would be spent on the time of cooking. Adding everything up, the total time required for making these fajitas is about 50 minutes.
The ingredients that would be required:
Add the following items to your list of groceries and poultry to prepare for the recipe in consideration –
- 8 tortillas made of either corn or flour
- Some wedges of lime
- Fresh cilantro that has been chopped
- A bell pepper(green), sliced into about ¼ inch thick pieces
- A bell pepper(yellow), sliced into about ¼ inch thick pieces
- A bell pepper(red), sliced into about ¼ inch thick pieces
- A thinly sliced onion into ¼ inch thick pieces
- A teaspoon of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of paprika
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- A teaspoon of cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoons of chilli powder
- A pound of flank steak sliced into strips of ½ inch
When these ingredients are ready, the cooking process is waiting for you.
The cooking process:
The cooking process is easy. However, it is advisable that you stick to the following steps –
- Fire up your oven and let it heat up at about 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a little bowl and in it, get together pepper, salt, paprika, garlic powder, cumin and chilli powder.
- Grab a larger bowl and mix bell peppers, onions and steak together. Pour some olive oil over this and mix the contents thoroughly.
- Grab a sheet pan of 2/3 size and line it with foil.
- Bring all the veggies and place them over the foil in a uniform single layer.
- Cook the contents for about 15 to 20 minutes until a desired doneness is achieved.
- When your contents are about to be done, use aluminium foil to cover the tortillas and place them over the baking pan.
- Your recipe is done.
Garnish the platter with the cilantro and lime wedges.
There is no point in waiting for the right day to cook. Make it now!