Eggs and health are correlated terms. There is no good time for cooking a good omelet for you. In fact, all times are good for eggs. If you happen to own a Gotham Steel Pan, rest assured that the cooking ride would be joyful and smooth. Today on Amor Cuban Restaurant Blog, we review the Gotham Steel Pans. The pan is capable of making your cooking procedure a cinch and healthy as it casts aside dangerous chemicals involved in making non-stick pans. Thus, it makes health-conscious cooking possible. In this article, we will combine eggs and Gotham Steel Pan and touch upon the aspects of cooking. So let us begin.
The time required and other minute details:
As mentioned earlier, this recipe is a cinch and loaded with nutrients. The Gotham Steel Pan makes it even easier. To state the specifics, this recipe would not take a second more than 30 minutes and has a lot to do with your preference of doneness of eggs. The end product is bound to satisfy you, so it will be worth everything you put into it.
Things that you would need:
There is always a bunch of things that need to be present on your kitchen shelf before you can proceed with a recipe. For this recipe, the following list must be met:
- A Gotham Steel Pan
- About half a cup filled with a filling of your choice; you could go for baby spinach, chopped ham or shredded cheese, etc.
- A teaspoon of butter
- Some pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt or in accordance with your taste
- 2 tablespoons of water
- About 2-3 eggs
When you gather these items, you move on to the cooking procedure.
The cooking process:
We would like to reiterate that this recipe is fairly easy to make. However, it is advisable that you stick to the steps that have been laid down as under:
- Grab a little bowl and get together pepper, salt, water and eggs. Beat the mixture together until it is perfectly blended.
- Grab your Gotham Steel Pan and place the butter in it. Place the pan on a medium-high flame. Let the butter heat up and melt.
- Tilt the pan at appropriate angles so that the butter is evenly spread out on the bottom.
- Once deemed hot enough, put the beaten mixture into the pan. You should see that the mixture sets immediately at the edges.
- Push the cooked portions of the egg mixture around the pan so that it is evenly cooked on all sides. Here, you preference of doneness matters. You may cook the egg mixture until you end up with the desired doneness.
- When the egg is done, bring in your filling and place it at one side of the omelette.
- Now fold the omelette in half to accommodate the filling.
- Cook both the sides of the omelette for some time, flipping it as required.
- Take it off the pan and serve immediately on the platter.
The cooking process might have been enough to water your mouth. this